Are you 60 years or over and looking to improve your health?
NSW Health’s FREE Healthy and Active for Life Online program could be perfect for you!
Healthy and Active for Life Online is a 10 week healthy lifestyle program that teaches you all about healthy eating and exercise, from the comfort of your own home. All you need is internet access, a computer or tablet and some space to exercise!
The program includes:
• Access to 10 weekly online learning modules covering a range of healthy eating topics
• Handouts to support the online learning material
• Phone support from our trained phone coaches
• Access to 2 online home exercise programs and an exercise manual and log to help keep you on track, and more!
Program starting date: 25/01/2021
Sign up today at www.activeandhealthy.nsw.gov.au
Mable gives you the freedom to engage your support team directly and choose services that will enable you to stay in your home, engaged in your community and continue to enjoy your independence.
For over 30+ years SHARE has been providing caring, targeted and affordable programs and exercise classes for people over 55, with support from NSW Government, local councils and community partners.
Our classes ranges from Active & Fit, Aqua Aerobics, Art & Craft as Therapy, IT support group, Fitter & Stronger, Relax & Unwind, Social Activities, Tai Chi, Walking Buddies, Yoga, Zumba, etc...
South West Community Transport is funded under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme to provide transport for residents living within the Camden, Campbelltown, Wollondilly, Liverpool and Fairfield local government areas who fit the following criteria:
• Frail aged, 65 years and older
• Eligible NDIS Clients
• Carers of these people
• People who are transport disadvantaged